Upon completion of this course you will have a firm understanding of:
- How search engines work
- Why search engines choose one web page over another
- Why search engine optimisation is necessary
- Current search engine ranking factors
- How to design your content so you get found online
- How to structure your content for both human beings and search engines
- What keywords are, and how to choose the most relevant keyword phrases
- What role keywords play in the search engine ranking process
- How to perform basic keyword research
- The right way to add keywords to your content
- The importance of ongoing testing and monitoring
- How to measure and track your SEO efforts
This course is broken down into 6 modules to take you step-by-step through an Introduction to SEO and Keywords.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
At the end of each module, there are Action Steps to complete. These give you hands-on experience that will dramatically improve your understanding of the importance of keywords and search engine optimization for your online marketing success.
Enjoy and look forward to learning how to get more business …